Mi vida en linea(s) / My life on line(s)

Thursday, August 21, 2008

The soundtrack of my life / El soundtrack de mi vida. Pt. 1

Life is not a musical, but it should be. One can never have a definitive soundtrack, as everything changes so do we, each new day should bring us a new thing to learn and enjoy. For the next days / weeks, I\'ll be adding new songs that I found very related to what I\'m living right now.


La vida no es un musical, pero deberia serlo. No se puede elegir una lista definitiva de canciones, el cambio siempre nos llega y nos hace mejores cada dia. Los siguientes días o semanas, estare agregando nuevas canciones, cada una relacionada con lo que vivo.


 


Landing in London - 3 Doors Down: A powerful and sad song about missing and caring too much about the person you love. Even if that person is away, the bond is just too strong, giving you hope each and every day. / Una cancion muy poderosa y triste, habla de extrañar y amar a la persona que amas y esta lejos. El lazo que los une es tan fuerte que cada dia te da esperanza y te hace ser mejor.

No comments:

~Sobre el Autor / About me~

My photo
Soñador y filántropo (risas), no, en serio!

-= Top 3 Pelis / Movies: =-

  • Across the Universe
  • The Pursuit of Happyness
  • Crash